The Waimea Pumpkin Patch Fall Festival is an annual celebration of Waimeaʻs autumn harvest and season. Itʻs purpose is to support and promote the agrarian community and lifestyle of Waimea and itʻs rural neighbors. It is also an opportunity to share our new Waimea District Park Complex in the heart of Parker Ranch.
We have invited many community groups and organizations. Others have reached out to us as is done in communities like ours – by word of mouth or as island stylized- via coconut wireless.
Please come and enjoy our collaborative efforts and festivities:
- Animal Education/petting zoo
- Community groups/island organizations
- Educational and informational booths
- Fund raising
- Entertainment (beach chairs welcome)
- Water slides
- Face painting
- Food Trucks, Food Concessions and beverage stands
- Handmade products